Buying a Home?
We are keenly aware that the purchase of home is a major investment. We like to find deals for our clients. I know this sounds odd, but, we really do. And, we have a track record of doing so. Furthermore, we have a history of being advocates and take the role of being your fiduciary agent seriously.
We would like the opportunity to interview to serve as your real estate broker and help you find the right community and home for your lifestyle.
Our team is able to provide every buyer client with the following services :
- Obtaining a pre-qualification letter from a lender will give you an edge when negotiating on a home. We are able to assist you in identifying lenders who can assist in simplifying the buying experience.
Finding the Right Home
- First, we listen to your needs and wants. We are experienced in understanding the market at a community or neighborhood level. We utilize technology to assist you in previewing possible homes from the comfort of your own home. We will provide you with comparable sales reports so that you are empowered with understanding the market in the community where you want to live.
Negotiating an Offer
- We know home buying is a major investment. We will empower you with the information you need to make a solid offer based on our experience and expertise.
Coordinating contracts, inspections, appraisals, etc.
- Once your offer has been accepted by the seller, our closing coordinator will work to make the process of home buying as seamless as possible.
- Closing day is a time to celebrate the purchase of your home. Our team will work with your attorney to ensure that all details are attended to before closing day.
- Duties to Buyer: If the real estate firm and its agents represent you, they must
- promote your best interests
- be loyal to you
- follow your lawful instructions
- provide you with all material facts that could in uence your decisions
- use reasonable skill, care and diligence, and
- account for all monies they handle for you.
Once you have agreed (either orally or in writing) for them and its agents to be your buyer’s agent, they may not give any confidential information about you to sellers or their agents without your permission so long as they represent you. But until you make this agreement with your buyer’s agent, you should avoid telling the agent anything you would not want a seller to know.